Legal notice and terms and conditions of use of this website
Exclusion of guarantees and waiver:
- The content of all pages on this website is exclusively for your general information and personal use. It may be subject to errors and to changes without prior notice.
- Neither the proprietor of the site or any third party provides any guarantee whatsoever with respect to the accuracy, currency, performance, integrity or suitability of the information and material found or provided on this site for any particular purpose. By using the site you specifically acknowledge that the information or material herein may contain errors or inaccuracies and expressly exempt the proprietor from any responsibility for any inaccuracy or error it may contain to the maximum extent permitted under law.
- Any use you may make of the information or material contained on this site is at your own risk and the proprietor declines all responsibility for the same. Ensuring that any product, service or information provided on this website is suitable for your specific requirements is your own responsibility.
- In spite of the fact that the content of this website is translated into other languages, the Spanish version shall prevail in the event of conflict or discrepancy.
- Neither EiviterraEstates.com nor its employees, editors or affiliated companies may be imputed in any contract, guarantee, complaint (including negligence) or any other form of responsibility for claims, loss or damage whatsoever (and you hereby waive all rights to said claims or grounds for legal action) that may arise from or is related to the aforesaid content, products or services.
- This website contains material subject to copyright or under our license or that of the associated site mentioned in the appropriate place. This material includes but is not confined to: content, design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in the event of compliance with the copyright which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this site is exclusively for your personal use and full or partial reproduction is prohibited without the express written consent of the proprietor.
- Unless otherwise stated, all commentaries, opinions, information and materials submitted to EiviterraEstates.com through this site or by other means are considered to be non-confidential and property of EiviterraEstates.com. By submitting said commentaries, opinions, information and materials to EiviterraEstates.com you thereby assign all rights, title and interest worldwide over the copyright and any other intellectual property rights affecting the same to EiviterraEstates.com. EiviterraEstates.com shall be free to use, copy or distribute said commentaries, opinions, information and materials without restriction and without requiring your permission.
- The trademarks displayed on this website which are not our property belong to their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to claims for loss and damage and/or constitute an offense.
- This website may also contain links to other sites. These links are included for your convenience and to provide further information. This does not imply that we agree with the policies or content of the site(s) accessed through these links. We hereby decline all responsibility for the content of the site(s) accessed through said links.
- Please follow the instructions below to include a link to this site on your own website:
- The text of the link may not include negative connotations, false accusations or terms contrary to generally accepted ethical standards.
- Links to sites which fail to follow a suitable ethical policy with respect to decency and morality are prohibited. This includes sites containing pornographic or violent material and sites which infringe generally accepted standards of decency and morality.
- The above indications must be respected both in favour of decent conduct and to avoid damaging the good name and reputation of this site. In the event of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.